• Digital Systems Design: Basics in Electricity, Boolean Logic Principals, Circuits implementation and accompanying skills.
• Programming in C++: Algorithms, Variables, Control and Conditional Statements, loops.
• Web Development: HTML basics.
• Mobile Application Development: Android Apps.
• Smart Home Development: Programming IoT devices and Interfacing with Sensors, Relays, and LEDs.
• Robotics Building and Programming: Programming Robots to solve problems or achieve certain tasks.
• Focus on University Required Soft Skills: Presentation skills, Teamwork skills, Problem Solving Skills....
3rd AUS High School Computing Camp is an educational and entertaining event, targeted at students between grades 10-12. During the camp, students will engage in a series of experiments and hands-on activities, related to various topics in Computer Science and Engineering. Students will also explore new grounds of science, and develop essential skills necessary for their future University life.
All participants that complete the camp will receive a Certificate of Participation from the Computer Science and Engineering Department (CSE) at the American University of Sharjah (AUS).
Computer Science & Engineering Department (CSE), American University of Shariah.
Date: 22 - 26 July 2018.
Time: 10:00 to 17:00.
Early Registration Deadline: 12th of July 2018.
Late Registration Deadline: 19th of July 2018.
Registration & Payment Before Early Registration Deadline 1000 AED.
Registration & Payment Before Late Registration Deadline 1300 AED.
After filling the below Registration Form, payment can be either done in person at the AUS cashier or through a credit card (debit cards not accepted) by filling out this Credit Card Authorization Form and faxing it to the AUS Cashier at +971 6 515 2190 or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation after payment will not be refunded.
"I have joined the camp to learn programming and web development. I have loved the camp especially the robotics session and hope to be here again soon with a new camp and new topics. It was a pleasure to know my camp mates. Thanks to Mr. Ahmad and Mr Hammam for their great effort with us."
National Charity School-Dubai
"I personally enjoyed programming in C++ the most and building the robots is a close second. The camp was really fun and educational. It surpassed my expectations."
Australian International School-Sharjah
" It was really a very good experience. I totally enjoyed these 5 days and even learned many things."
Cianna Vanessa Fernandes
India International School - Sharjah
"Awesome. I got to learn new skills and improve some of my own."
Ali Al Heimari
Al Nahda International School - Abu Dhabi
" It was pretty fun and interesting and the teachers were great (Helpful!)."
Philadelphia Private School - Dubai